BIG CAT STICKER CONTEST
Join us in raising money for our big cat project through art!
We're inviting students and professionals to submit big cat designs that could be made into stickers. All styles are encouraged. We are looking for a variety of awesome designs and images.
1) Your design must include one of the following cats below:
2) All final designs must be submitted online in the form at the bottom of the page.
3) To share your awesome ideas with our judges and other contestants, make sure to hashtag #bigcatstickercontest and @expeditionart on Instagram.
3) Enter as many times as you want
4) Some legal stuff: Your submission gives Expedition Art Inc. the right to use your artwork for the Big Cat Project and it’s fundraising efforts.
5) The deadline for all designs is midnight on Friday, July 26th 2019 (USA time zone, Central Daylight Savings Time)
Specs for submitting print files online:
Resolution: 300 dpi/ppi
Print size: assume that the longest side will be up to 4” (10.16 cm).
Format: Vector preferred, but we can use Photoshop, Illustrator, EPS, JPEG (highest quality), PNG (24-bit)
Color: CMYK preferred, no limit on colors
File naming: <animal>-<firstname>-<lastname>.fileextension (e.g. lion-kristy-tipton.ai)
Our graphic designer will format your image for production.
What you get!
Winning images will have their designs printed as stickers
Art credit will be on the actual sticker, as well as the packaging
Details about the artist will be featured on our website
The winning selections will be featured at the upcoming LightBox Expo trade show in Pasadena, California, as well as sold online at expeditionart.org. Proceeds will benefit our Big Cat Project and the protection of habitats for big cats. Any time we sell the stickers, you details will be featured.
Each design winner will receive a beautiful 5” x 7” handcrafted leather-bound sketchbook with art paper and global surprise collected from our travels to Africa!
We can’t wait to see your art! Use the form below to provide us your information and file(s).
And don’t forget to add your image to Instagram using #bigcatstickercontest